Wine by the Glass Red Hook Beer
Fresh hot spicy boiled Crawfish!
Brought in live - direct from Opelousas, Louisiana
The Patron Pass Admission Benefits
- One or two day Patron Pass for
Saturday, May 9 and/or Sunday, May 10, 2015.
- The Patron Pass includes Admission to the Festival
(a $35-$40 value)
- Access to the Patron Reception Area including a Complimentary Meal and Beverages from 12:30 - 5 PM
- Personal introduction to festival headliners
in the Patron Reception Area.
- A Full Lunch Menu to be announced.
Menu includes salads, entrees and dessert and a mound
of freshly boiled Crawfish with corn and potatoes!
- Complimentary Craft Beer from Redhook Brewery,
Select Wines, Soft Drinks and Water
in the Patron Reception Area. .
- Private Shaded Seating and Upgraded Restrooms with Running Water exclusive to the
Patron reception area.
- Additional Reserved Shaded Patron Seating
Areas near both Main Stages, with view of the stage, Complimentary
Water and Snacks.
Open 11 AM - 7 PM.
- Conveniently located at the Spanish Landing
Park at Harbor Island.
- Ample parking nearby and free shuttle service from some participating lots.
- A Limited Number of Patron Passes Are Available each day.